We take our customers privacy seriously, we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from www.hybridholidays.com.my website. In exceptional circumstances we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
By providing your personal information to us, you’re consenting to this privacy statement and the collection, uses, access, transfers, storage and processing of your personal information as described in this privacy statement.
Type of Personal Information Collected
For us to provide you with our products and services and to operate in an effective manner, we need to collect the relevant personal information from you. The personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact information such as Name, Date of Birth, Identification, travelling documentations (including NRIC or Passport number), gender, nationality, race, country of residence, current private address, telephone or mobile number, fax number and email addresses.
- Your credit card information or your bank account details, your associated billing addresses and expiration dates.
- Your flight information or details, necessary information to facilitate your travel or other services, including travel companion names, emergency contacts.
- Personal information provided via survey, contest, competition or other marketing efforts. Information provided to our customer service representatives to help resolve issues, questions, booking assistance and when lodging a complain.
Usage of Information
We generally use your information for administrative purposes. Example: processing, confirming, fulfilling, arranging and completing your bookings, request and transactions for our services.
We would also use your information for the purposes of billing and accounting, security, marketing information, customer relations and also to help us improve and help us in any future engagements with you.
We would also use your emails that has been provided with your consent, to send you marketing updates, booking confirmation, booking enquiries.
Protecting Your Privacy
We take extra care and appropriate steps to protect your privacy in regards to your personal information.
- Credit card and bank details are used only for payments.
- We do not share or sell any of the information that you have provided us via our channels to any other companies or individuals without your permission.
Children under the age of 18 are requested to not submit, post or share your information with us, without parent’s or guardian’s consent.
Information of children under the age of 18 would only be collected to process bookings of flights, hotels, packages, activities, cruises and other travel services we provide. Information should only be provided by the parent or guardian. Information that we would collect would be: name, age, date of birth, travelling documents and supporting travelling documents.
Usage of Cookies
Cookies are purely used for programming purposes. We use them as a mechanism to remember the information that is selected from one page to another.
This will allow you to leave the page with information selected and come back later, and still have the page that we were looking at intact. If you switch off the cookies, you would still be able to browse the site without any problems.
For security reasons, your credit card information would not be saved or remembered. You would need to key in the credit card number each time you make a purchase.
We would amend this privacy statement from time to time according to the laws. The updated version shall apply and super cede all the previous versions. Do check out our website for our most updated practices.
How to Contact Us
Should you have any enquiries, request, concerns or complaints in regards to this Privacy Statement, kindly contact us at:
Address: 27, Jalan PPU 2A, Pusat Perindustrian Puchong Utama 47100 Selangor.
Tel: +603 - 8066 6599